[Asterisk-Users] Working Asterisk with Austrian ISDN p2p

Marcus Hofbauer marcus.hofbauer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 02:30:42 MST 2006

this is wat i get from asterisk with capi debug ...

CAPI Debugging Enabled
CONNECT_IND ID=001 #0x5207 LEN=0041
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x102
  CIPValue                        = 0x10
  CalledPartyNumber               = default
  CallingPartyNumber              = <21 83>69910204082
  CalledPartySubaddress           = default
  CallingPartySubaddress          = default
  BC                              = <80 90 a3>
  LLC                             = default
  HLC                             = <91 81>
  AdditionalInfo                  = default

    -- CONNECT_IND (PLCI=0x102,DID=,CID=6991XXXXXXX,CIP=0x10,CONTROLLER=0x2)
  == ISDN1: Incoming call '006991XXXXXXX' -> ''
INFO_IND ID=001 #0x5208 LEN=0016
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x102
  InfoNumber                      = 0x18
  InfoElement                     = <89>

INFO_RESP ID=001 #0x5208 LEN=0012
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x102

    -- ISDN1: info element CHANNEL IDENTIFICATION 89
INFO_IND ID=001 #0x5209 LEN=0016
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x102
  InfoNumber                      = 0x18
  InfoElement                     = <89>

INFO_RESP ID=001 #0x5209 LEN=0012
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x102

    -- ISDN1: info element CHANNEL IDENTIFICATION 89
INFO_IND ID=001 #0x520a LEN=0017
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x102
  InfoNumber                      = 0x8
  InfoElement                     = <82 e5>

INFO_RESP ID=001 #0x520a LEN=0012
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x102

    -- ISDN1: info element CAUSE 82 e5
DISCONNECT_IND ID=001 #0x520b LEN=0014
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x102
  Reason                          = 0x34e5

DISCONNECT_RESP ID=001 #0x520b LEN=0012
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x102

       > CAPI INFO 0x34e5: Message not compatible with call state
    -- ISDN1: DISCONNECT_IND on incoming without pbx, doing hangup.
  == ISDN1: CAPI Hangingup
  == ISDN1: Interface cleanup PLCI=0x102