[Asterisk-Users] ooh323 codec's - alaw

Tomislav Parčina tparcina at lama.hr
Wed Mar 1 01:27:25 MST 2006

Does ooh323 from asterisk-addons 1.2.1 support alaw codec?

This is what is written in h323.conf.sample that can be found in asterisk-addons dir.

The codecs to be used for all clients.Only ulaw and gsm supported as of now.
Default - ulaw
ONLY ulaw, gsm, g729 and g7231 supported as of now
disallow=all
allow=gsm
allow=ulaw

So, it shouldn't support alaw, but I manage to establish calls with alaw codec.

The problem is that sometimes, because of h323, my asterisk dies. Now I just would like to check is it because of codec.

--
Tomislav Parcina
tparcina#lama.hr