[Asterisk-Users] Working Asterisk with Austrian ISDN p2p

Wolfgang Zweimueller wzwei at kurtkrenn.com
Wed Mar 1 01:13:55 MST 2006

"Marcus Hofbauer" <marcus.hofbauer at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi!
>
> I'm looking for someone who has successfuly setup an asterisk in
> austria with isdn in p2p mode and chan_capi.
>
> There is is a special problem in austria with DID. If someone is
> dialing the phone number of the asterisk pbx like 12345-0, zero is
> passed as an DID, but in Austria u can dial 12345, and the DID which
> is passed is empty.
>
> It seems that asterisk cant handle this. Any ideas?

I am doing this (with zaphfc) and it works. I have it running with DID
and overlap dial. It's not a big deal. Create the "s"-Extension and
use WaitExten(). Then create DID-extensions.

Here is an example:

exten => s,1,DigitTimeout(5)
exten => s,2,WaitExten(3)
exten => s,3,Macro(dialone,SIP/${DURCHWAHL},10)

exten => 0,1,Macro(dialone,SIP/${DURCHWAHL},10)
exten => 10,1,Macro(dialone,SIP/${DURCHWAHL},10)

hth,
Wolfgang