[Asterisk-Users] SOLVED: IAX jitter / clocking problem

Pavel Jezek pavel.jezek at i.cz
Fri Jun 30 13:59:15 MST 2006

I found my mistake jiterbuffer=yes vs. jitterbuffer=yes  ;-)
currently I have this settings, and seems this working quite well,
only sometimes gaps appears, when jitter changes too much eg. >500ms -
jitterbuffer probably can't adapt so quick,
maybe good idea to set some minimum jitterbuffer value, but this is not
possible in current new jitterbuffer implemenation
PJ

jitterbuffer=yes
forcejitterbuffer=yes
maxjitterbuffer=1500