[Asterisk-Users] Auto answer an IAXY how

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Fri Jun 30 12:49:03 MST 2006

>I see on http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+IAX+channels
>that an option 'a' is available meaning 'request autoanswer'.  Never
>tested this before, so please do.>

>Another possibility might be setting immediate=yes in iax.conf for the
>iaxy?  just a guess.

>Moj

I tried both of those just now and it did not work.

I am trying to use the IAXY to connect to an analog intercom system.
I can put a normal analog line on the intercom system, pick up the phone (off hook),
and select my zone and talk.

I want to do this with an IAXY. So when I call into the IAXY it comes off hook and
I would be connect to the intercom.

Thanks for any other suggestions.

Jerry