[Asterisk-Users] Digium Hardware Reliability

Cory Andrews Cory at VoIPSupply.com
Fri Jun 30 12:16:53 MST 2006

I'm working on quantifying an overall defect rate for both Digium and
Sangoma products, based upon overall number of units deployed over a 12
month period versus overall number of units RMA replaced.  I believe both
products to have very low DOA rates, well below acceptable industry
standards for electronic components, but the data will tell the story.  More
to come shortly.

Cory Andrews

Executive Vice President

++++++++++++++++++