[Asterisk-Users] Re: New Digium Card b410p

David Cook david.cook at jpcompserv.co.uk
Fri Jun 30 07:39:14 MST 2006

Tommaso Calosi wrote:
> Who knows something interesting about the new BRI digium card b410p ?
> For example, will it use the misdn driver or the native zaptel? Any
> interesting links will be appreciated too.

The new 8 channel BRI card uses mISDN. According to Digium the hardware
is finalised and they are currently beta testing the drivers. I was
talking to Matt, one of the Digium developers that has been working on
the card, so this is all first hand information rather than rumour or
hear-say. Should be available worldwide through Digium's normal
distribution channels in the next few weeks.

Like buses (so we say in the UK), decent BRI hardware comes all at once.
Xorcom are just about to release BRI versions of their Asterisk specific
channel banks as well.

Best regards.
David Cook