[Asterisk-Users] ISDN: 3° incoming call

francesco giuliani f.giuliani at e-xtrategy.net
Fri Jun 30 06:33:12 MST 2006

Julian J. M. wrote:

> BRI ISDN is 2 channels, what would you want to do with a 3rd call?
>
> Julian
>
> On 6/30/06, francesco giuliani <f.giuliani at e-xtrategy.net> wrote:
>
>> Does any boby knows how to manage a 3° incoming call in a BRI ISDN line
>> by  chan_modem?

I would to know when I'm using the second channel: there is some check
method that I can do?
So I can play a message for an incoming 3rd call or turn it in an other
channel.
For example, if I have all two channel busy, for an outgoing call I can
use a SIP or IAX channel, or an other ISDN line.

Thanks