[Asterisk-Users] OH323 issue on AT320 Phones

asterisk at frameweb.it asterisk at frameweb.it
Fri Jun 30 03:41:31 MST 2006

I am using latest firmware, exactly 1.52
I am used to use PA168S phones in SIP mode (in the past I had problems
using them as IAX., i.e. passing calls and so on....)

This is only for a test purpose, to test OH323 channel. It is not a
crritical issue, i never will use H323 on PA168S phones in a production
environment. I was only very suprised about this strange behaviour, and I
would like to investigate it.

Andrea

             Thomas Kenyon
             <digium at sanguinar
             ius.co.uk>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  Asterisk Users Mailing List -
             asterisk-users-bo         Non-Commercial Discussion
             unces at lists.digiu         <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
             m.com                                                      cc

                                                                   Subject
             30/06/2006 11.42          Re: [Asterisk-Users] OH323 issue on
                                       AT320 Phones

             Please respond to
              Asterisk Users
              Mailing List -
              Non-Commercial
                Discussion
             <asterisk-users at l
             ists.digium.com>

asterisk at frameweb.it wrote:
> Hi all, I installed asterisk 1.2 branch, with oh323 channel support.
>
> Everything is fine, with netmeeting I can call and receive incoming
calls,
> internal and external
>
> Then I tried to setup an AT320 phone , which is based on PA168S chip.

Which version of the PA168S firmware are you using? (lastest is 1.52).

Why are you using the H.323 firmware? (since the IAX firmware works, as
does the SIP, although I'd recommend the SIP, since attended call
transfer doesn't work with the IAX version).