[Asterisk-Users] using kannel with asterisk

issam kechaou at planet.tn
Fri Jun 30 03:41:25 MST 2006

I don't use asterisk in combination with kannel. Actually we use nowsms as SMSC gateway to connect to our provider but we deside to
replace it by kannel.
so  we store incoming messages in an sqlserver 2005 database in  windows 2003 server .
please let me what you need to combine kannel and asterisk ?
thanks

Regards

issam