[Asterisk-Users] OH323 issue on AT320 Phones

asterisk at frameweb.it asterisk at frameweb.it
Fri Jun 30 02:03:15 MST 2006

Hi all, I installed asterisk 1.2 branch, with oh323 channel support.

Everything is fine, with netmeeting I can call and receive incoming calls,
internal and external

Then I tried to setup an AT320 phone , which is based on PA168S chip.

I can receive call from internal or external phones, and talk to remote .

I can place calls both to internal and external phones, but when remote
answers (asterisk console sayng, on example

SIP/944 answered OH323/945, at 192.168.88.4

)

the AT320 phone continue ringing and saying "calling"; in other words
asterisk is not able to notify back to the at320 the answering of its call.

Is there any further debug I can enable ?

thanks,

Andrea

Chi ricevesse questa mail per errore e' gentilmente pregato di cancellarla.

Visitate il sito http://www.frameweb.it