[Asterisk-Users] voting,suggestiuon,your input needed to all

Mike Lynchfield theclubvoip at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 01:08:03 MST 2006

ok, We are building the perfect voip company..

we are trying...

we need input on end-users:

reply to my email with -->ENDUSER in subject.
with anything you would like to see your current voip provider offer
online/offline ( don't say.. support, an answer on phone etc) be
constructive..

reply to myt email with -->WHOLESALE in subject
with anything you would like to see for wholesale (resellling itsp like
services, rebranding,whitelable, per client rates. etc

reply to our email sales at dringme.com only not to start an endless thread..

we WILL make those features happen, we actually got 4 engineers that are
doing only requests from clients.

Please occupy them as we them anyhow. ;)

push things you want to see. ( no non asterisk things) EG: T38 NOT GOOD. as
if we do then wont be branched and all loose...

only things you would want your provider/partner to have ..

Only the things we always hear around here..

I WISH......

Thanks and let's make it happen.

PS BTW contact us for custom IVR/PBX/ANYTHING programming.

--
Mike
Sales Manager