[Asterisk-Users] Help with JIAXClient

Enrique Sanchez esanchez at itnova.com.mx
Thu Jun 29 16:32:45 MST 2006

I'm trying to make a little example program for register to an Asterisk PBX
and dial a softphone, but i just can't register to the PBX.

package iax;

import net.sourceforge.iaxclient.Call;
import net.sourceforge.iaxclient.JIAXClient;
import net.sourceforge.iaxclient.Registration;

public class TestIAX {

        Registration registration;

        JIAXClient client = JIAXClient.getInstance();
        client.initialize(1, 10);
        registration = client.register("kike", "elkike", "10.32.81.31:4569
");
        client.setCallerID("Kike", "1001");
        client.call("1002");
        System.out.println(registration);

    }
}
I'm frustrated because JIAX doesn't throw any exception, but the code is not
working properly.
Greetings,

--
Enrique Sanchez