[Asterisk-Users] Dropping incompatible voice frame

Kevin Savoy ksavoy at novo1.com
Thu Jun 29 12:08:25 MST 2006

This didn't work for me either. I tried using the patch at the link below
and it didn't work either.

If I were to guess what was happening here, it would be when the call is
forwarded by the phone Asterisk doesn't know which device to send the call
to. How does it know to open a Zap channel and dial the command? What tells
Asterisk to open Zap channel and dial the number the phone had it it's
forward? Am I off track here?

  _____