[Asterisk-Users] Realtime SIP Registrations

Doug G Asterisk at isgcom.com
Thu Jun 29 11:32:45 MST 2006

Well, to dial a peer direclty the only thing that is missing in realtime is the status of the sip peer.  (registered, Unregistered, unknown, reachable).   If you dial a peer via ip and it is unavaliable you get dead air.  So you need to know the status of the peer before dialing it.   The change basicly updates realtime with the peers status.  I did the same thing for IAX as well..

Doug