[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma card A101 Card troubles.

Benjamin J. Bawkon bbawkon at malibutech.com
Thu Jun 29 08:52:47 MST 2006

Yes, You are.

Libpri$ make clean
Libpri$ make install
Zaptel$ make
Zaptel$ make install
Asterisk$ make
Asterisk$ make install

In that order.  All should be well.

Ben Bawkon
Varion, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Mark
Ackroyd
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 5:20 AM
To: 'Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion'
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Sangoma card A101 Card troubles.

Hiya all,

I have had no end of trouble trying to get my A101 E1 card working on
a new asterisk installation. The sangoma tech people have ignored my
emails
about this.

All the installation of wanpipe seems to go ok, and zaptel. it all
installed
compiled and does all the wanpipe hwprobe exactly as documented.

Asterisk compiled ok, but when I run it give me

Jun 27 11:12:18 ERROR[10528]: chan_zap.c:10614 setup_zap: Unknown
signalling method 'pri_cpe'
Jun 27 11:12:18 ERROR[10528]: chan_zap.c:10239 setup_zap: Signalling
must be specified before any channels are.

Am I right in thinking that's it's something to do with libpri?

Mark