[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail volume adjustment

Dustin Wildes asterisk-users at vecsector.com
Thu Jun 29 04:50:13 MST 2006

It's not in the right syntax. Debugging the console should display that.
It probably comes from my original message having the 'u' in the front,
sorry about that - was in a hurry typing.

For #1:
-----
usg(2)1006 at internal should be:
1006 at internal|usg(2)

For #2:
-----
us1006 at internal|g(2)  should be:
1006 at internal|usg(2)

That's weird that is causes asterisk to crash for #2 - what version of Asterisk are you running?  Worse case you should just get a message saying that entry 'us1006' doesn't exist.