[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma card A101 Card troubles.

Mark Ackroyd mark.ackroyd at cencion.com
Thu Jun 29 02:19:43 MST 2006

Hiya all,

I have had no end of trouble trying to get my A101 E1 card working on
a new asterisk installation. The sangoma tech people have ignored my emails
about this.

All the installation of wanpipe seems to go ok, and zaptel. it all installed
compiled and does all the wanpipe hwprobe exactly as documented.

Asterisk compiled ok, but when I run it give me

Jun 27 11:12:18 ERROR[10528]: chan_zap.c:10614 setup_zap: Unknown
signalling method 'pri_cpe'
Jun 27 11:12:18 ERROR[10528]: chan_zap.c:10239 setup_zap: Signalling
must be specified before any channels are.

Am I right in thinking that's it's something to do with libpri?

Mark