[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma A200 hangup detection

chan (Alpha Trilogies Networks) chan at isysnetsolution.com
Thu Jun 29 00:15:00 MST 2006

Hi,
Does some one experience the Sangoma A20X-ec series card that cant detect
the hangup tone?
I got * server 1.2.5 and running on Centos 4.3, I hock up to two PSTN lines
and each time some one call in and my phone delay 1-2 sec (this is Asterisk
delay nothing to do with Sangoma) and it rings on my phone, however, end on
the day I got not less that 10 empty messages. I found out that Sangoma FXO
port's does not hangup the lines after the external caller hangup the trunk
line's. It take about 30sec later.....so bad. I did feedback to Sangoma
about this and never one of the tries successes....can some one help me on
this? Or this is the nature of Sangoma A2XX card?
I did tried with TDM4XX no hangup issues on FXO port.

My zaptel.conf file
fxsks=3-4                   ...I did tried out ls b4 I ask Sangoma
loadzone=sg

Zapata.conf
[channels]
context = from-pstn3