[Asterisk-Users] Ztdummy and Debian on Intel Macmini

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Wed Jun 28 23:56:05 MST 2006

2006/6/28, Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com>:

> The absense of USB?
>
> Use kernel 2.6?
>
> --
> Tzafrir Cohen      sip:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
> icq#16849755       iax:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
> +972-50-7952406
> tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com  http://www.xorcom.com

Hi,

There's no PCI slot expansion on Intel Macmini.
It's possible to install Debian and Asterisk on such a platform.

My question is would it be then possible to benefit from every Asterisk
feature which are known to be ztdummy dependant like IVR, conference calls,

My understanding is that you need to have a zaptel hardware to run ztdummy
so, as you can't get any PCI card inside a Macmini, it's not possible to
have these features.

Is it correct to think so ?
Regards