[Asterisk-Users] Realtime patch

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Wed Jun 28 21:00:03 MST 2006

If anyone's interested, I've just put together a sip realtime patch,
figured anyone that uses realtime may want to have a look at it.  The
patch basically takes the stuff asterisk updates (fullcontact, ipaddr,
port, regseconds, and username) out of the sippeers table and puts it in
it's own table.  For those that are using multiple tables, this allows
you to create a view of those tables that munges it together in a manner
that makes sense to asterisk, while alleviating some of the management
from you, as well as letting you make a table structure that makes sense
to you ;)

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=7443

The one on the bugs site is for SVN, but I do have a version that works
on 1.2.? (only tried on 1.2.9.1, so it may work on older versions).  So
far it seems to work well.

-- Aaron Daniel