[Asterisk-Users] Wiki Voip Phone reviews

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Wed Jun 28 20:56:29 MST 2006

On Wed, 2006-06-28 at 19:10 -0700, Mike Fedyk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have a page on the wiki just for phone reviews, but I think it needs
> a bit of format change.  Instead of individual reviews for each phone, I
> think each person should review all phones they have worked with and
> list the phones they have had access to and rank them in relation to
> each other.  Also each review should have a date so the reader can see
> how fresh the data is to current.

instead of replacing, why not create two pages, where generally one
person lists their phones and rates the phones they used then someone
who feels like it can sumarize it into a per phone thing.

I think it can be better to see everyones opinion on a specific phone
but harder for people to input that info since you aparently dont have a
relational database to play with to cross reference everything.

The other alternative is to find osmeone who can host such a database
enabled site and link to that where people can search by rating, vendor,
etc.

Belfast IE +44 28 9099 6461    DE +49 801 777 555 3402
Utrecht NL +31 306 553058      US WA +1 360 207 0479
US NY +1 516 687 5200          FreeWorldDialup: 635378
http://www.trxtel.com the VoIP provider that pays you!