[Asterisk-Users] ASTCC: customer wants 100 accounts

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Wed Jun 28 15:19:23 MST 2006

JP Carballo wrote:
> Ronald Wiplinger wrote:
>
>> I got a request for one customers to set-up 100 accounts.
>>
>> I use usually the Caller-ID as the card number.
>> Is there a way to make it for 100 accounts easier?
>>
>> To generate 100 cards is not a problem, but if it would work with one
>> account number  would be even better!!!!
>>
>> I could use a different context for this customer and use only his
>> account code as card number.
>>
>> Any advice would be appreciated.
>>
> I'm not going to ask why the customer needs 100 cards.
> If he wants to access them all from 1 account, wouldn't he be happier
> with a single card that has the credits of 100 cards?
> In short, an account, not a card. Get my drift?
>
> Or, try making another brand with a markup of 100% I guess. Never
> tried that one though.

He want to use 100 phones at the same time!!!

bye

Ronald

--
Ronald Wiplinger  (CEO of ELMIT)
http://www.elmit.com  http://voip.elmit.com  http://e-paper.elmit.com

PS: Spam prevention!
Our system is protected with a spam prevention program.
If you send us an e-mail, our system will send you a confirmation message back. Just reply to this confirmation message please.
After receiving this confirmation message, our system will send the hold message (one) and all future messages (after the received confirmation message) to me without asking you again.