[Asterisk-Users] One way Audio

leonimar cape leo_mac_ph at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 28 18:52:04 MST 2006

Hi Group,

Just want to asked if some of you have experience 1
way audio. Currently I am using two asterisk box. One
handles the prepaid platform, and the other one is for
media gateway connection. I am using asterisk version
1.2.4 and a 4E1 digium card with echo cancellation. My
interconnection between the two asterisk is IAX and
sip for the clients. Would it be in the configuration
of my zap channel which causes this problem. Some
times I have to dial twice or three times before I can
have a good call.

Any documentation or suggestion that would help me
understand this problem will be a great help.

Regards,

Leonimar