[Asterisk-Users] Realtime Voicemail

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Wed Jun 28 17:53:11 MST 2006

maxlogins =3D 3;
if ((s =3D ast_variable_retrieve(cfg, "general", "maxlogins"))) {
	if (sscanf(s, "%d", &x) =3D=3D 1) {
		maxlogins =3D x;
	} else {
		ast_log(LOG_WARNING, "Invalid max failed login attempts\n");
	}
}

And yes, that should be documented somewhere... not a bad option to see
about writing in for a per user setting :)

Douglas Garstang wrote:
> [...]
ns for the user to 1, and it's letting me put the wrong pin in 3 times be=
fore disconnecting me. What am I missing here? Are the supported options =
documented somewhere, that matches up with what's really in the code?