[Asterisk-Users] Echo Cancellation

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Wed Jun 28 16:27:11 MST 2006

>>a) No it won't unless you connect it to a TDM circuit
>>
>>b) I have an audiocodes too (mediant 2000 4E1), and I've
>>found the echo
>>cancellation to be superb. I'm surprised to see you're having issues!
>>

>Me too, given we're on fiber gigabit ethernet, with only a few test calls in progress!

It's strange. I'm on 100 Mbps network with tens of thoushands of minutes
per day. Pehaps it needs to warm up - or maybe your network is just too
good :)

More seriously, since this hardware is "carrier grade" (translate: quite
expensive), if I was you I would contact / enquire audiocodes about it.
There is probably an option that isn't set somewhere.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.

--
Jean-Michel Hiver - http://ykoz.net/
Découvrez la Réunion des Technologies IP & Telecom