[Asterisk-Users] [WORKAROUND] Unable to divert external calls.

Peter J Dean peter.john.dean at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 14:36:30 MST 2006

I have checked with SNOM, they have came to the same conclusion I
did, and that is Asterisk is not matching the external number to the
dial plan, and thus not making the external call.

I have taken a different approach, and now looking at the Asterisk-
PBX to manage the call diversion. A little bit of work to change the
dial plans around and removes the dependancy from the VoIP phone. But
still it would be nice if it could would from the VoIP phone.