[Asterisk-Users] Remote employees using Polycom 501 lose

Philippe Lindheimer p_lindheimer at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 28 09:25:56 MST 2006

The Polycom's need to have their registration time lowered. Set it to 60 seconds which will re-register every 30 seconds. The polycom doesn't have any sort of 'keep alive' feature to keep the NAT holes open. There is information on the wiki fruther describing this and how to set it up if you don't know where to look.