[Asterisk-Users] Mysql Trixbox

Von L. methodvon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 09:09:17 MST 2006

This isn't anything asterisk is causing.

Sounds to me like FreeRadius is not properly authenticating with mysql.

Example:
If I wanted to log into a mysql box remotely, it could be down like this
$ mysql -p -h XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX -u username databaseName

Which means that 'username' better be in the users table. If you do
something like this
$mysql -h XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX databaseName

You will prob get that error you are seeing.

Its more detailed then this, but that might help.

Von