[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail volume adjustment

Cullin J. Wible cwible at algorim.com
Wed Jun 28 09:06:57 MST 2006

Good catch - I hadn't realized that.

You are correct that in app_voicemail.c sendmail is run prior to the
externnotify script.

I see a few options: 1) change the code in app_voicemail.c 2) Use the
externotify script to assemble and send the email messages 3) Run a web
server and include a link to the voicemail message instead of attaching it.

None of them look fun.

Not sure how many * developers read this list, but it would be great of the
"run_externnotify(vmu->context, vmu->mailbox);" call in
"notify_new_message()" in app_voicemail.c could be moved to the top of the
function as it is probably the preferred solution.

Cullin J. Wible
Co-Founder & CTO
Email Data Source, Inc.
212-514-8900 x1006