[Asterisk-Users] point to point T hookup?

Sean Cook scook at kinex.net
Wed Jun 28 07:40:45 MST 2006

Typically with a data t1 you are running either HDLC or PPP on either
end.  I assume you have a cisco router on either end?   Or are you
planning to plug asterisk with a Digium/Sangoma/Other T1 card?

Personally if it is a data t1 I would use a cisco router then do QoS
on both routers and do everything VoIP on the asterisk side... Then
you have no hardware necessary for your trunks (other than the routers
of course)