[Asterisk-Users] password on radius authentication

Dennis Nacino starisk11 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 28 03:04:53 MST 2006

Hi,

It's kind of off-topic , but still within Asterisk. I developed an asterisk module that send an
authentication to a radius server for call authorization and process its reply (limited to
User-Name and Cisco or Quintum VSA h323 attribute). My question, is when it make sense to use or
include the attribute Password/User-Password? Looking on PDF's of Quintum and Cisco none of it
really make use of this attribute. Any comment?