[Asterisk-Users] F3000 registering to asterisk

Neil Cherry ncherry at comcast.net
Tue Jun 27 19:32:39 MST 2006

Matt wrote:
> Hi,
> I have an F3000 phone that I am trying to register to asterisk.   As
> far as I can tell I have everything in correct.   Are there any little
> quirks I need to worry about?  The phone has internet access, set it's
> time.. I can access the web config, but it just won't register with
> asterisk.   I don't see anything meaningful in the full log.

I have my phone working with my Asterisk (I do have various issues).

 From sip.conf:

[2215]
   username      = 2215
   secret	= 2215
   type          = friend
   host          = dynamic
   port          = 5060
   context       = from-internal
   callerid      = "Livingroom WiFi" <2215>
   mailbox       = 2215
   nat           = never
   dtmfmode      = rfc2833
   canreinvite   = yes
; qualify       = yes
   insecure      = very
   disallow      = all    ; need disallow before we can allow
   allow         = ulaw

I can't get it to qualify but I think that's a problem with my
wireless access point.

How did you get access to the web config? What user and is it
the default password/access code?

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               Backup site