[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk-1.2.9.1 with Siemens HiPath 4000

Josué Conti josueconti at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 19:00:39 MST 2006

Hi Richard, I have the interconnection in qsig, functioning but that
problem of the calls is occurring to be dumb some times. Use qsig because of
the easinesses as caller id and name of the origin in the destination
telephone. You can help me? It knows if the easinesses to enter the
equipment are compatible as callpickup, transfer?
Regards
Josué