[Asterisk-Users] a command to dump all callers in queues preferably from asterisk console

fwebb at imminc.com fwebb at imminc.com
Tue Jun 27 14:33:08 MST 2006

Hello all,

We have a periodic issue with app_queue where we run into problems that generally require a restart of asterisk to address.  We were looking into doing an "unload" and "load" of app_queue as a possible solution that would keep our already connected calls up, but the "unload" always seems to crash asterisk if we have callers in our queues.

I was looking for a command that would remove all members from all queues.  Something quick and dirty that would drop all the callers waiting for an agent so that we could do the "unload" and "load".  I didn't have much luck looking through the archives or wiki on this, but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks much,

Franklin Webb
Assistant IT Project Leader