[Asterisk-Users] Polycom Buddies in 1.6.6

Ryan Stark rstark at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 11:30:45 MST 2006

So I've got a 601 (1.6.6) with the side car, and the buddy watch seems to be
working but it updates the statuses unreliably.  When I do a sip show
subscriptions in asterisk it lists my phone 12 times and at the bottom it
says "0 active SIP subscriptions(s)" I've got an older CVS-HEAD build, pre
1.2, do you think my problems are polycom or asterisk based?

-Ryan