[Asterisk-Users] SE Michigan asterisk users group

jglucky at blueware.net jglucky at blueware.net
Tue Jun 27 06:35:56 MST 2006

I am in the Cadillac area and would be interested in joining this group
depending on where in the SE it is located and the time the meetings occur.

Thank you,

Jyran Glucky
Advisory Programmer
BlueWare, Inc.
Strategic HealthWare Solutions
3060 W. 13th Street
Cadillac, MI 49601
Phone:  (231) 779-0224 ext. 111
Fax: 231-779-1002
Skype: Jyran Glucky
AIM: JyranGlucky
mailto:jglucky at blueware.net
http://www.blueware.net

BlueWare Fast Facts...
"Interoperability Leader" Recognized at HIMSS 2006
IBM Beacon Award Winner - Best DB2 Document  Management Solution Worldwide
Awarded 2006 Top 50 Growing Companies in Michigan
A Decade of Delivering the First Best-of-Breed EHR Solution to the Market
IBM Premier Business Partner

             "Carlos Alperin"
             <calperin at senecac
             om.net>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  "'Asterisk Users Mailing List -
             asterisk-users-bo         Non-Commercial Discussion'"
             unces at lists.digiu         <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
             m.com                                                      cc

                                                                   Subject
             06/26/2006 11:58          RE: [Asterisk-Users] SE Michigan
             AM                        asterisk users group

             Please respond to
              Asterisk Users
              Mailing List -
              Non-Commercial
                Discussion
             <asterisk-users at l
             ists.digium.com>

Ok, I count at least 4. Just lets propose when & where for the first
meeting group, and start to think about issues discussion.

Tom, what to we need for the mailing list? I can do something about that.

Carlos Alperin