[Asterisk-Users] Callstatus on bridge IAX2 <-> ZAPTEL is always "answer" even if the call fails

Mouss Greg guyaster at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 05:50:29 MST 2006

Hello,
In my asterisk box, i have a zaptel card connected to my analogic pstn line.
I'm using a IAX2 client to call outside :

IAX2 client <--> Asterisk <--> Zaptel card  <----> France telecom line

When checking cdr logs file, i always have an "ANSWER" on call status  when
call on this trunk, even if the final destination does not answer. Is
"ANSWER" the status of the bridge between channels IAX2 & ZAP ? or is it
really the final status  of the link ?

I'm looking forward to get the final status of the call.
If somebody could help.
Thanks.