[Asterisk-Users] Meetme max users

Kai Ober kast.asterisk at gmx.de
Tue Jun 27 05:03:38 MST 2006

Today i put 10 users in a Meetme on a 700MHz machine.
but the result did not satisfy me.

I had all 10 Phones in front of me, cause i'm testing my asterisk.
so i could speak on one phone and listen on any other.
i had a delay of  >1 sec of my spoken word(s)

so i think, that you should use a BIG CPU.

a friend of mine mentioned, that if there are many SIP participiants in
the conference the delay will even be greater.
(one guy told a joke, and laughing was delayed from 10 to 30 seconds)

regards
Kai