[Asterisk-Users] best hardphone for Asterisk?

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Tue Jun 27 04:52:58 MST 2006

Hi,

Cullin J. Wible wrote:
> We have also deployed a dozen of the Linksys SPA-1001 single-line FXS
> adapters using G726, SIP, NAT and STUN. They are extremely reliable and easy
> to deploy - $60-$70 US each.

I bought a Grandstream GXP-2000 and played now a little with it. It
seems to work really perfect. The Quality is compareable to my tiptel195
ISDN phone.
The configuration can be done via TFTP and Web.
I ordered it in Germany and the price was 97 EUR inclusive shipping.

The only disadvantage the phone has is the very basic addressbook, but I
think it will be improved with the next firmware versions.

Best regards,
Matthias

Rich Cook