[Asterisk-Users] ASTCC: How to reset periodically all "card in use" flag back?

JP Carballo lists at netfone2x.com
Mon Jun 26 17:09:56 MST 2006

Ronald Wiplinger wrote:

> Nicolás Gudiño wrote:
>
>> You should install php-pcntl (or compile php to add support for
>> process control functions). The inuse problem will be fixed then.
>>
>> Regards,
>>

> Can you please give us more info about that?
> What is php-pcntl? What should it do? How can it be used to be a
> solution?

Nicolas already said and I quote:

" Replying to myself... I was thinking on a2billing, not astcc, so
php-pcntl will make no difference."

ASTCC uses Perl-AGI. That should have clued you in.

--
JP Carballo

http://www.netfone2x.com
Bringing the world closer.

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level, I'm really quite busy.