[Asterisk-Users] Microsoft unified communications

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Mon Jun 26 15:53:21 MST 2006

Unified messaging in Exchange Server 2007
<http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1895,1952651,00.asp> , expected to ship
in late 2006 or early 2007, will deliver a unified in-box experience
that includes e-mail, voice mail and faxing functionality, as well as
new capabilities such as speech-based auto attendant allowing users to
access their communications from any phone. (Click here
<http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2006/jun06/06-25unifiedcomm
s.mspx>  to read an interview with Raikes on the company's approach to
the emerging market for real-time business communications.)

I hope we can get integration into Asterisk as I'd like to reply to
emails from my handset from time to time.

Regards,

Dean Collins

Cognation Pty Ltd

dean at cognation.net