[Asterisk-Users] asterisk-stat display problems

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Mon Jun 26 15:21:20 MST 2006

Chris, on redhat-flavored systems this log Julian mentioned could be any
of the following filenames under /var/log/httpd/:

error_log
ssl_error_log if this was an ssl connection
www.domain.com-error_log if this was a name-based virtual host and some
semblence of sanity was used for the log file names :)

Moj