[Asterisk-Users] asterisk-stat display problems

Chris Earle (CBL) cearle at cbltech.ca
Mon Jun 26 11:03:53 MST 2006

yep

I don't know exactly which things the php-gd is used for, but like I said,
someof the pages work, like the main record page, the little red bars
showing call volume work fine

Really annoying, cause it looks so good at that point, then you go to use
the other pages/features and it's broken

Thanks for the reply,

--
Chris