[Asterisk-Users] AsteriskPT- Sucessfull routing Skype Calls to my * box. Incoming and Outgoing calls!!!

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
Mon Jun 26 10:03:06 MST 2006

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 26, 2006 at 09:39:11AM -0300, Josué Conti wrote:
>
>> Marco, bom dia.
>> Essa interligação entre o Skype e Asterisk, é feito atavés de um módulo
>> externo?
>> É freeware?
>> Podemos seguir com o projeto Asterisk-PT?
>>

> English, please, folks.

I don't know Portuguese and my Spanish is terrible, but I understood
that Josue wanted to know if he needed any external modules.  Marco
pointed him to the right place to get skype-to-sip and now they're going
to collaborate.

So, please guys English please or you'll get more of my bad translations. ;)

Mike