[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk-1.2.9.1 with Siemens HiPath 4000

richard Coco coco_richard at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 26 07:08:06 MST 2006

Hi Josué

if the Siemens phone calls Asterisk, it didn't get a
dial tone from Asterisk? Is it correct?

if yes, this is depending of Asterisk which didn't
generates a ringback messages as it expexts dial ton
generation localy. So try this workaround for HiPath
local dial ton generation:
-> Add option TR6Q(TRGT) to the class of trunk (COT)
parameters

hope it will help...

rich