[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk ACD with Polycom IP501

Dean at INKnBITs dean.bath at inknbits.co.uk
Mon Jun 26 06:23:32 MST 2006

Hi,

Has anybody got the polycom acd function to work? I have the following
setup:

Debian 3.1 - 2.6.8 linux
zlib-1.1.4
libpri-1.2.3
zaptel- 1.2.6
Asterisk - the bweschke/polycom_acd_funtions branch version - I get one
error when doing a make install about needing a newer version of libpri and
zaptel, I got the above versions from asterisk.org, are there newer version
anywhere else?

In the sip.conf file I have set the agentlogin=yes and agentcbcontext=demo
(demo as from extensions.conf context)

I have setup an agent in agents.conf as 7777,1234,Name

I have changed in the sip.cfg of the polycom phone:
feature.15.name="acd-login-logout" feature.15.enabled="1"
feature.16.name="acd-agent-availability" feature.16.enabled="1"

and in the phone1.cfg of the polycom I'm only using line1 so made the
changes below:
reg.1.acd-login-logout="1"
reg.1.acd-agent-available="1"

I get the login button on the phone, and when I try and login with the 7777
agent it just goes back to login.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dean Bath