[Asterisk-Users] News: Asterisk VOIP Jobs Site - Revision 3.0 up!

Matt Gibson diwelf at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 22:25:32 MST 2006

To all Employable Asterisk Professionals,

We are very pleased to announce the unveiling of the newest incarnation
of the popular, OpenSource VOIP jobs forum at http://www.asterisk-jobs.com.

We at Asterisk-Jobs.com appologize for the inactivity for the past while.
It had come to our attention that the software running the job board
was unsecure and allowed for multiple Vulnerabilities. The site also previously
required the use of PHP's register_globals, which is of course less
than desirable.

We here at Asterisk Jobs take your information and security seriously. Thus,
we decided to lay low for a while while the site was upgraded to be the
secure, robust and working system that you - our users expect.

And now without furthur ado, is the unveiling of Asterisk Jobs Ver 3.0.
This site includes multiple fixes to the html, css and back end code.
The resume preview is also functioning now, and the ability to upload
pdf and png has been added, furthur allowing for easier use.

This free site allows you to post your credentials and search for jobs
located near you, or for jobs abroad if you wish to travel. We cater to
all segments of the Asterisk OpenSource VOIP Employment market, from small
contracts to full system configuration and deployment opportunities.
There is no limit to what you can find at Asterisk Jobs.

We have recently introduced a free plan for the employers and contractors
who use the site. The intent is to get more jobs posted from some of the
smaller shops or contractors who do not or cannot afford a paying plan.
Cheaper for the employer, more job opportunities for the users, win win!

What are you waiting for? Click the link and find that job you've always
been dreaming about, or just check out the market to keep yourself ahead
of the curve at http://www.asterisk-jobs.com or http://www.asteriskjobs.com

Thanks for your support!
The Asterisk Jobs Team
contact at asterisk-jobs.com