[Asterisk-Users] AsteriskPT- Sucessfull routing Skype Calls to my * box. Incoming and Outgoing calls!!!

Marco Mouta marco.mouta at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 16:11:27 MST 2006

Asterisk handling My Skype Calls

This is for me, once more, Asterisk as the Future of Telephony.

Today I've integrated my Skype Account as SIP extension in my * Box.
This has been possible using "Uplink Skype to SIP Adapter", available
for free at http://www.nch.com.au/skypetosip/index.html .

Main features that any one can easily integrate into Asterisk:

- Route skype incoming calls into Asterisk DialPlan, then you just can
do ANYThing route to your mobile, Meetme rooms, IVRs do it in your
way.

- Dialout calls from any SIP extension through Skype (reaching Skype
contacts or outgoing calls to landline through Skype Outgoing calls
prices.

- Enable your website with SkypeMe Button and route it to Asterisk!
Feel free to listen MusicOnHold from my Asterisk Box through my Skype
Account.

Check this in http://asteriskpt.blogspot.com - AsteriskPT - Asterisk
Portuguese Users Group.

Please feel free to contact me if you have more ideas to improve this
solution, currently i didn't test more than one simultaneous calls
incoming and outgoing through Skype.

MoutaPT

http://asteriskpt.blogspot.com - AsteriskPT - Asterisk Portuguese Users Group.