[Asterisk-Users] ASTCC: How to reset periodically all "card in use" flag back?

Nicolás Gudiño asternic at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 15:06:42 MST 2006

Replying to myself... I was thinking on a2billing, not astcc, so
php-pcntl will make no difference.

The problem might be the same anyways. Asterisk now sends a HUP signal
to every agi script when it detects a hangup. If the script exits when
receiving the signal, it will not handle the clean up routines. The
most recent astcc found in svn includes the code to ignore the HUP at
the top of the script. Be sure to use that version. Regards,

--
Nicolás Gudiño
Buenos Aires - Argentina